Alkalizing Ginger Tea (Sinus Booster!)
During the winter months your immune system is working harder and your body is spending more energy to stay healthy.
Use this alkalizing tea to keep your immune system running on all cylinders or to boost healing time from a cold or sinus infection!
- Steeped/Hot Organic Herbal Tea (this is really left to your preference, I think black tea goes best)
- 1/2 Organic Lemon (Squeezed)
- 1 Spoonful of Raw Honey (If not using raw, then do not use honey).
- 1 Tbsp of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (Bragg’s brand is best)
- 2-3 Slivers/Slices of Ginger Root (cut and mashed)
Drink a glass before bed or as needed to reduce inflammation, help sinus infections/sore throats, and to alkalize your body!
Dr. Zac Cole
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!